Even though our Cub pack takes the summer off, there's lots of things a Cub can do over the summer. Even if you just swam up from Beavers, there's a lot of things you can do. And for many of them you're doing just what's required! You just need to keep track of them.
Consider the following badges?
- Team Player - do play baseball, soccer, or any other team sport?
- Swimmers - are you taking Aqua Quest 7?
- Watercraft - do you go to a canoeing camp or boat at a cottage?
- Fishing - do you fish your Dad or Mom?
- Gardener - do you have a green thumb?
- Artist or Readers - what do you do on a rainy day?
- Collector - do you have an organized collection of anything?
- Musician - do play a musical instrument? Do you go to music camp?
- Home Repair - do you help Mom or Dad fix things around the house?
- Pet Care - do you help take care of the family pet?
- Language Strip - can you carry on a conversation in a a second language?
To really know what you can do and the exact requirements, you really need a Cub Book. If you don't have one you can get one at a Scout Shop. There's one in North York (here) and Brampton (here).
Have a safe and fun summer everyone!